[almighty] "Build timeout" for "ci.centos.org PR build (coverage)"

Konrad Kleine kkleine at redhat.com
Wed Jan 25 08:28:55 UTC 2017

Hi Shoubik,

when you look at the build trend you can see that jobs that took 20
minutes, failed: https://ci.centos.org/job/devtools-almighty-core-
coverage/buildTimeTrend. I think it is fair enough that I create a PR for
increasing the build timeout:
https://github.com/almighty/almighty-jobs/pull/64

I hope this get's merged quickly.

Thanks for reporting this.