[almighty] [Planner] Space-awareness and Iteration mocks

Michael Kleinhenz kleinhenz at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 16:57:23 UTC 2017

Hi Sudipta,

can you tomorrow look at this branch:

  https://github.com/michaelkleinhenz/fabric8-planner/tree/spaces-mock-service

I added the "space-awareness" along with a mocking for it to that
branch. But more important for you is, that I added the mocking for
the iterations along the way. This was a bit complicated, because the
space now precedes all api urls. I have implemented that it works with
that as well as the "old style".

I had to modify your iteration service slightly for that. Can you
check if the integration is working for you? Currently, the mock
creates 5 iterations that all appear under "Future Iteration". Is this
expected right now?

Let me know what you find.

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Kleinhenz
Principal Software Engineer

Red Hat Deutschland GmbH
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany

RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.
Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht München,
HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
Michael O'Neill