[almighty] Clarification around Types

Leonard Dimaggio ldimaggi at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 13:48:18 UTC 2017

Questions/Comments on the diagram:

Team Hierarchy

   - Teams contain 1..n people (each person can be on 1..n teams) and
   provide user perms
      - Each team can be associated with 1..n areas

Organization Hierarchy

   - Spaces (formerly called "projects"), each space contains one backlog
      - Areas - hierachical, expressed in paths
      - Iterations (can also have child iterations)

Planning Hierarchy

   - Epics
      - Stories
         - Tasks

Execution Hierarchy

   - Release (can also have child releases)
      - Iterations (can also have child iterations)
         - Sprints

Open Questions:

   - Can teams be hierarchical?
   - Are releases a type of iteration?