[almighty] [Planner] [Important] End-of-Sprint and Grooming

Michael Kleinhenz kleinhenz at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 17:02:07 UTC 2017

Hi Team,

we still have some way to go for the sprint and the demo is next Tuesday.

We have the Grooming tomorrow. We should check if we should cancel
that in favor of having more time to complete the stories. I value a
completed sprint more than a proper Grooming :-)

Any suggestions?

-- Michael

--
Michael Kleinhenz
Principal Software Engineer

Red Hat Deutschland GmbH
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany

RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.
Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht München,
HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
Michael O'Neill