FC1-test-1.91-x84_64

Mike A. Harris mharris at redhat.com
Thu Apr 1 06:51:42 UTC 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Seth Bardash wrote:

>KDE is useless and the mouse events are not handled properly in
>either gnome nor KDE.
>
>Most functions in KDE do not work. This holds true on both the
>x86_64 version and the ia32 versions of the 1.91 test release.
>
>Not quite ready for prime time.....

That's not too bad though, as we haven't released it for prime
time yet.  ;o)

Your above report requires much more information for us to be
able to investigate the problems you are experiencing and try to
fix them however.  Please file bug reports in bugzilla of one
report per bug, including the full details of the problem you
experienced, detailed steps of how to reproduce the issue, what
went wrong, etc.

Once we have your bug report(s) in bugzilla with this detailed
information, we can investigate the issues and explore the
specific problems, and hopefully fix them before the release
intended for prime time.

Thanks for testing.

TTYL

--
Mike A. Harris       ftp://people.redhat.com/mharris
OS Systems Engineer - X.org X11 maintainer - Red Hat