i386 packages/libs missing from devel tree

Marshall D. Lewis marshall at novafoundry.com
Thu Mar 18 19:52:21 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 14:27, Mark wrote:
> They are in the i386 tree.

That part I managed to figure out on my own ; )   I'm going through the
x86_64 core 1 tree trying to get a list of what I need to grab from the
i386 devel tree now.  Serves me right for trying to jump the gun.

I'm guessing the i386 stuff isn't in the x86_64 tree because the
packages change too often?  Besides doing what I'm doing (going through
the old tree..) is there a list some where of i386 packages (probably
without version numbers) that would probably need to be installed on a
x86_64 system?  Or, again.. because things change too often, does
something like that not get built until closer to a release?

Just curious, not complaining at all.

Thanks,
  Marshall