i386 packages/libs missing from devel tree

Marshall D. Lewis marshall at novafoundry.com
Thu Mar 18 20:14:12 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 15:02, Mark wrote:

> You would be better off trying to update a FC1 installation to the development
> stuff.

I didn't have much luck with that, I think it mainly had to do with the
jump to the 2.6 kernel which changed the file system a bit and changed
from oss to alsa, but then again, that was going from .96 to an earlier
dev.. doesn't really matter now I'm already pretty far into this setup :
).  yum doesn't seem to like me at the moment anyway (doesn't seem to
want to connect via http) so that's making things a bit more involved.

Anyway, thanks for the info.
  -- Marshall