SuperMicro H8SSL-i (ServerWorks HT1000) -- JMR SATAStor 6x2.5" in 1x5.25" array

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon Dec 5 05:03:50 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-12-04 at 22:12 -0500, Peter Arremann wrote:
> I AM WRONG - ABSOLUTELY UNWORTHY OF BEING IN THE PRESENCE OF ONE GLORIOUS
> BRYAN "TheBS" SMITH. PLEASE FORGIVE MY ARGUING AND I'M SHIVERING IN FEAR AS I
> DO NOT WISH TO BE SUBJECT TO YOUR ETERNAL WRATH.

It would be one thing if you want honest answers.
But you typically don't, and I'm not the only person you do it to.

I've put out all the technical information.
Research it and find out if what I say is indeed true.

I can't do much more than that, other than do to it over time.
Trust is earned after years of making sound, technical statements.

Bryan J. Smith   mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org
http://thebs413.blogspot.com