Asrock 939Dual-SATA2 Motherboard Strangeness -- nVidia PCI IDs on C51 (GF61x0+nF4x0)

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Wed Dec 28 04:46:30 UTC 2005

Thanks Bryan. I guess I shouldn't have bought the Plextor. I've been
wanting faster burn times for a long while now.

As regards the power LED, the case connector is a unitized 3-pin plastic
connector meant for a 3 pin header. I'll have to reseat the +5v and GND
pins in a new 2-pin connector for this board, right? I guess I'm not
about to de-install the motherboard just so I can solder an alternate
3-pin header on it.

Bob