AMD-64 large memory...

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Fri Mar 4 23:31:21 UTC 2005

I realize this is going to sound stupid, but what motherboard, exactly,
can physically take 32 Gb of memory? What type of memory and where do
you get it at a reasonable price? It must cost a fortune for that much.
My wife has some applications that need memory beyond 4 Gb so I'm
interested in what you have to say.

Thanks

Bob Cochran