[Ansible-service-broker] Deployment Templates Backwards Compatibility

Erik Nelson ernelson at redhat.com
Wed Feb 14 20:27:22 UTC 2018

> 1. Tag every deployment template to use a specific version of the broker.

Do we have an official support list? I'm concerned with one and only
template, and I don't think we should be supporting much else:

https://github.com/openshift/ansible-service-broker/blob/master/templates/deploy-ansible-service-broker.template.yaml

> 4. Need help to understand what mini shift should do, @erik would the combination of branch and image tag be enough?

I have the minishift addon to pull this from github, pegged to a tag.
It's hard set to our latest release, and requires manual updates.
It's an explicit desire to have this pegged, but easy to update as we move.