[Ansible-service-broker] Deployment Templates Backwards Compatibility

David Zager dzager at redhat.com
Thu Feb 15 17:08:30 UTC 2018

This goes to both the "Published apb tag" discussion from earlier and this
one so I'm going to try and wrap both those threads into one.

I went ahead and created 'release-1.0' and 'release-1.1' tags for the
broker and our APBs. For brevity, I'll just point you to the broker (
https://hub.docker.com/r/ansibleplaybookbundle/origin-ansible-service-broker/tags/).
I'm working on a PR to lock down the templates and CI in the 'release-1.0'
branch of our broker to use 'release-1.0' images (
https://github.com/openshift/ansible-service-broker/pull/767). I intend to
take whatever comments/changes are needed and make those on that PR and
then make a similar set of changes for the 'release-1.1' branch.

The process for keeping these image tags up to date, at least right now, is
a little kludgy (really just the APBs) but it should be enough to limit the
amount of searching that needs to be done to get broker + APB versions in
line.