The big dump

paul moore paulm2012 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 17:34:41 UTC 2005

Hi Molle,

 Thanks, that answered a lot of questions. I noted that it had the same
windows 95A type MBR as the system I was looking at. Unfortunately I didn't
get what OS it was partitioned with. If I were to take a WAG, I would say
it was NT-3.x with 256 byte sector partitioning. Any ideas? This is
probably a semi-fluke (?). It might still be a good idea to add a parameter
to dmraid that says, if you can't get this to work and all your
partitioning was done with some ancient windows OS, try this.
Any comments from anyone?

 Thanks,
  Paul