Picking up development of dmraid

Mark-Willem Jansen markwillem at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:11:12 UTC 2012

Hi Danny,

Thanks for the info.

I will try to contact Phillip Susi directly. I already had some contact with him in the past. Lets see if we can make this tool fully functional.

For my own system I implemented dm-raid.ko support into dmraid and the kpartx work-around. But I got some minor errors with gdisk when adding partitions to the raid. And I also find it dangerous that such an essential tool is dependent on another tool.

Kind regards,

Mark-Willem