[augeas-devel] Creating a custom lense

David Lutterkort dlutter at redhat.com
Thu Apr 24 19:15:07 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 19:05 +0100, Dean Wilson wrote:
> I've tried writing my own lense for apt-sources (attached) and I've
> come across a couple of things I've not been able to solve.

I just found one more problem in the Aptsources lens from yesterday
(trailing comments were dropped, which points to a bug in the
typechecking of 'lens?') ... I fixed aptsource.aug to preserve those
comments now, and committed it all to Mercurial. Since I am not much of
a Debian user, I'd appreciate if you can give this another once-over and
see if it breaks for you.