[augeas-devel] Creating a custom lense

Dean Wilson dean.wilson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 19:43:14 UTC 2008

On 24/04/2008, David Lutterkort <dlutter at redhat.com> wrote:

> I just found one more problem in the Aptsources lens from yesterday
>  (trailing comments were dropped, which points to a bug in the
>  typechecking of 'lens?') ... I fixed aptsource.aug to preserve those
>  comments now, and committed it all to Mercurial. Since I am not much of
>  a Debian user, I'd appreciate if you can give this another once-over and
>  see if it breaks for you.

Ah ha. I'm having that exact issue now with my first pass at a Shells
lense. Oddly enough I cribbed some of the code from aptsources. I'll
try and get it checked tonight otherwise it'll be Monday.

I need to cram some basic hg too - pull and update only cut it for so long :)

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson               http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand