[augeas-devel] Re: Augeas and Puppet

Marc Fournier marc.fournier at camptocamp.com
Wed Nov 12 10:42:38 UTC 2008

Hello,

I've filed a packaging request in debian's BTS a few weeks ago (#497940).

I've also made a package a while ago. It builds on debian lenny and ubuntu
ibex, but not on etch.

I consider this as work in progress. It can be downloaded from
http://ppa.launchpad.net/mfournier/ubuntu/pool/main/liba/libaugeas-ruby/

As I'm not used to packaging, I'm not sure if what I done is the way it
should be. I'd be glad to have some feedback on this !

Marc