[augeas-devel] Re: Augeas and Puppet

Bart Cortooms bart at kumina.nl
Wed Nov 12 16:53:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

Op 12 nov 2008, om 17:44 heeft Micah Anderson het volgende geschreven:
> Perhaps Bart could have a look at your packaging work and see about
> integrating anything. I'm not sure if either of you are interested in
> co-maintainership, or a team-maintainance strategy, but they might be
> worth considering. Also, it seems like you are primarily focused
> around
> Ubuntu, so it could be that you take on the Ubuntu packaging, and art
> the Debian side?
>
> In any case, I leave it to you two to decide, I'm simply sponsoring
> the
> upload to Debian as a developer.

I'd be happy to work together with you on this Marc, if you're
interested. Your package looks pretty similar to the one I made so it
should be easy to merge the two.

You can get the source for my package with:

	git clone git://git.kumina.nl/debian/libaugeas-ruby.git

--
	Bart