[augeas-devel] Augeas on Solaris (and other distros/OS's)

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Wed Feb 24 23:03:21 UTC 2010

On IRC, lanky just had a hard time trying to build Augeas on Solaris. I
used to do that for a while with every release, and then my OpenSolaris
VM went to hell.

In any event, I don't have instructions on how I set that VM up (like
where I got gcc, binutils, readline etc. from)

Does anybody have build instructions for Solaris ? Or even some sort of
package ?

In general, I'd like to start a section on the Wiki dedicated to
getting/installing/building Augeas on various platforms. If you have
anything inthat area (from distros that ship Augeas packages to a few
notes that you used to build it on AIX), I'd be very grateful if you
could post them here.