[augeas-devel] bind's named.conf lense

Mathieu Arnold mat at mat.cc
Wed Jul 6 15:20:42 UTC 2011

+--On 5 juillet 2011 17:11:43 -0700 David Lutterkort <lutter at redhat.com>
wrote:
| that was a nice headscratcher; attached is a patch series that solves
| the issues you encountered. The commit messages should explain how
| things were resolved.

Had two hours to work on it today, you should be able to :

git clone git://gist.github.com/1065061.git bind-lense

the options_port_address_match_list one works fine by itself but when I add
it to the options_re it seems to break something else, I don't really
understand why, and I have to get back to $REAL_WORK for today, so I'm
bouncing back to you :-)

--
Mathieu Arnold