[augeas-devel] bind's named.conf lense

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Wed Jul 6 22:31:00 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-07-06 at 17:20 +0200, Mathieu Arnold wrote:
> +--On 5 juillet 2011 17:11:43 -0700 David Lutterkort <lutter at redhat.com>
> wrote:
> | that was a nice headscratcher; attached is a patch series that solves
> | the issues you encountered. The commit messages should explain how
> | things were resolved.
>
> Had two hours to work on it today, you should be able to :
>
> git clone git://gist.github.com/1065061.git bind-lense
>
> the options_port_address_match_list one works fine by itself but when I add
> it to the options_re it seems to break something else, I don't really
> understand why, and I have to get back to $REAL_WORK for today, so I'm
> bouncing back to you :-)

What it's complaining about is that the string

        listen-on-v6{};listen-on{A;};

can be parsed in two different ways by options; the first one being what
you think it should do, the second seems to be that it parses
'};listen-on{A' as an acl name (using address_match_acl_name) - which I
don't quite understand, becuase ';' is clearly excluded in
address_match_acl_name. But if I also exclude '{}' there, i.e. change it

        let address_match_acl_name = [label "acl" . store /[^ \t\n;:.\#\/\*{}]+/]

the typechecker is happy. There's the small matter of failing tests, but
that should be easy ;)