[augeas-devel] Versionned online documentation

Raphaël Pinson raphael.pinson at camptocamp.com
Thu Jun 20 22:53:26 UTC 2013

Replying to myself here…

I added a simple cache system for release docs. There is now a build_cache
directory which contains build_cache/html/docs/references with the release
docs (not the current doc). This directory gets synced before all builds,
and builds are only made for releases that do not have a doc yet. This way,
the doc will only be built when a new release tag is added.

Cheers,

Raphaël