[augeas-devel] New command 'augmatch' to grep files with structure

Raphaël Pinson raphael.pinson at camptocamp.com
Wed Dec 13 11:41:06 UTC 2017

As note, one tool I've used quite a bit (incl just now to help a colleague
debug a sudoers line) is augcheck, which uses augparse to check a file
against a lens.

Maybe there could be a way to improve its output to make it a more useful
tool.

Raphaël

--
Raphaël Pinson
Infrastructure Developer & Training Leader

Camptocamp France SAS
Bâtiment le Dauphin - 1er étage
18 rue du Lac Saint André
Savoie Technolac