[Avocado-devel] Multiplex configuration failing

Olav Philipp Henschel olavph at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Nov 18 17:55:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am trying to create a multiplex configuration file by following the
guide in
http://avocado-framework.readthedocs.org/en/latest/MultiplexConfig.html
I cannot do it even with simple files. When I try the command using an
example file provided with avocado:

./avocado multiplex --tree ../examples/mux-environment.yaml

It outputs:

Invalid multiplex file '../examples/mux-environment.yaml': unacceptable
character #x0000: control characters are not allowed
   in "../examples/mux-environment.yaml", position 484

That position is always the character count of the file, i.e. EOF position.

Any help is appreciated,
Olav P. Henschel
IBM Brazil