[Avocado-devel] Getting started with avocado-vt

Olav Philipp Henschel olavph at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Sep 18 17:02:36 UTC 2015

Thanks, with the redirection I was able to see the error and fix it. My
system was missing the qemu-kvm binary.

I am now able to list the VT tests. However, when I try to list the
tests with sudo, the VT tests don't show up. A similar error occurs with
run.
I am trying to do guest installations, so I need to use sudo to run the
unattended_install tests.