[Avocado-devel] virtio_blk + Win8 fails

Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues lookkas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:33:13 UTC 2015

Oh, I forgot to mention that the upstream drivers are unsigned, and some
versions of Windows will refuse to use the unsigned versions. Inside RH
there are isos with signed drivers, but I'll let how to find those as an
exercise to the reader (anyway it's a really bad practice to be sharing
internal links on a public mailing list).