[Avocado-devel] [IMPORTANT] Avocado-VT maintenance

Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues lmr at redhat.com
Thu Sep 24 13:44:43 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

I've noticed that people seem to be relying on me to approve avocado-vt
pull requests.

That's not required. I've invited all people from the old maintenance
team (if I forgot to include someone, please let me know and ask for
your inclusion) so that you could get back to work reviewing and
approving PRs.

While I'm giving a little help with PR maintenance, I'm expected to
step back from it eventually. The bulk of the work will be done by the
people who were maintaining virt-test.

So maintainers, please let me know if I forgot to add you, and let's
get back to what we were doing before virt-test was turned into a read
only repository. Don't be shy to push PRs after you made your due
diligence reviewing it.

Cheers,

Lucas