[Avocado-devel] Windows installation keys

Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues lookkas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:09:33 UTC 2015

   - Well, it seems OK, but this is the kind of subject where missteps
   might put us in trouble. Even though what you describe does work from a
   technical standpoint, I'm not sure if it's actually legal to do so.
   - For now I'd say no to such a PR, but if we can get any sort of
   confirmation that this is actually legal to do, then we can reconsider.