[Avocado-devel] Wrong subtests.cfg

Lukáš Doktor ldoktor at redhat.com
Wed Jun 8 11:17:00 UTC 2016

This is really odd. I never had such problem. Do you remember what state
your system was in before? Things like, was it the first time
`vt-bootstrap` was executed? Did providers exists? Were they also
updated? Weren't you running it twice simultaneously?

Also do you have the broken config file available? The snippets could
lead us to the source confusion...

Thank you,
Lukáš