[Avocado-devel] Wrong subtests.cfg

Andrei Stepanov astepano at redhat.com
Mon Jun 13 09:19:37 UTC 2016

Hi. It is very easy to reproduce.

I can confirm that current avocado/avocado-vt are exposed to the bug.

Step 1.

Remove avocado's "data" directory.

Step 2.

vocado vt-bootstrap --vt-type spice --vt-no-downloads --vt-update-config

Step 3.

Go to avocado-data/avocado-vt/backends/spice/cfg   and check subtests.cfg.

It holds parts of run.cfg, join.cfg, build.cfg   and other configs that are
not supposed to be a part of subtest.cfg

I am sure for 100% that this is a new behaviour and it wasn't before.

As I told before, second run of :

avocado vt-bootstrap --vt-type spice --vt-no-downloads --vt-update-config

produces correct subtests.cfg

We have broken vt-bootstra.

Please fix.