[Avocado-devel] aexpect and inspektor modules transitioned from the autotest to the avocado-framework org

Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues lookkas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 15:02:20 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

After some discussion on the subject, we decided to move aexpect and
inspektor from their original homes in github.io/autotest to
github.io/avocado. Github is kind enough to provide redirection from one
domain to another, so users shouldn't be impacted. However, I would
recommend that from now on you refer to these repos by their new URLs:

https://github.com/avocado-framework/aexpect
https://github.com/avocado-framework/inspektor

Those projects were already part of the same family, we are just moving
forward with our idea of avocado-framework being the continuity of autotest.

Cheers,

Lucas