[Avocado-devel] RFC: Guidelines for categorizing tests

Balamuruhan S bala24 at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu May 18 13:42:00 UTC 2017

This feature looks to be great and I acknowledge this RFC,

we have to consider two things,
1. with respect to avocado-vt, whether tags mentioned should filter the tests based on
host or guest.

2. Negative test scenarios should not be filtered based on this tags.

by considering these in design for implementation helps us to achieve this feature well.

Regards,
Bala