[Avocado-devel] Request to backport PR 1376 to 36lts

Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues lookkas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 10:14:56 UTC 2017

Hi Guannan,

Since 52.0 is the new LTS release, and since we usually only backport
bugfixes, not features, I'd ask you if porting your stuff to 52.0 is an
option.

Because the request, as is, is something that I [1] would like to avoid.
Please let me know of your current needs and let's see how we can
accomodate them.

[1] Of course, we need to hear the opinion of the other maintainers. Guys,
let me know what are your thoughts.

Cheers.