[Avocado-devel] Request to backport PR 1376 to 36lts

Lukáš Doktor ldoktor at redhat.com
Mon Sep 11 08:23:50 UTC 2017

Hello Guannan,

theoretically we should not accept such backport, because it's a new feature, not a bugfix. Anyway it touches `avocado.utils` and it's not changing existing callbacks. What do you think, guys? In my view the `avocado/core` is the core and I wouldn't like such changes there, but I'd be fine with some exceptions when it goes to `avocado/utils`.

Lukáš