[Avocado-devel] avocado-jenkins

Cleber Rosa crosa at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 19:32:49 UTC 2018

On 04/23/2018 10:42 PM, Yash Mankad wrote:
> + avocado-devel
>
> Hi,
>
> I am going to re-direct you to the people who might
> have experience with autotest, as it's been
> deprecated for sometime now.
>
> Thanks,
> Yash
>
> On 04/23/2018 01:57 PM, yeloTag yeloTag wrote:
>> Hi
>> Sorry to disturb you but you are the only one i found that probably
>> could help me...
>> i stuck more than 2 days on this issue:
>>
>> I successfully running autotest test from jenkins on ubuntu 16.04.
>> execute shell
>> /home/fred/autotest/client/autotest-local --verbose run sleeptest
>>
>> But when i try to run avocado test i get error
>> /home/fred/.local/bin/avocado run /home/fred/tmp/simple_test4.sh
>> Avocado crashed unexpectedly: No module named avocado.core.app

This is usually a sign of a broken installation, when the avocado
"script" is still present, but the libraries can not be found.  This can
happen if you did a "python setup.py develop --user" of sorts (or "make
develop") and then followed up with a "make clean" of sorts.

Can you describe how you installed avocado?

- Cleber.

--
Cleber Rosa
[ Sr Software Engineer - Virtualization Team - Red Hat ]