[Avocado-devel] parametrize tests

Sergey Bronnikov estetus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:56:17 UTC 2018

Hello!

I have started to learning avocado and stuck with a problem.
There are some tests which I want to run in Qemu so I use avocado-vt
plugin. For all of my tests should use fixed HDD interface and NIC model -
"nic_model: rtl8139", "drive_format: ahci" and some options should be
disabled - for example 'smp'. How to do it right in avocado?

I read chapter "Cartesion config" in documentation, but documentation
describe only basic artificial examples and doesn't contain best practices.

Sergey