[Avocado-devel] Suggestion for graphical output

Lukáš Doktor ldoktor at redhat.com
Fri Feb 23 09:10:12 UTC 2018

Dne 20.2.2018 v 20:02 Amador Pahim napsal(a):
> On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 5:02 PM, Martin Vogt <mvogt1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I like to use avocado as a benchmark/regression framework.
>>
>> For example, I like to run a test on a cluster and push some results:
>>
>> <testname,date,duration>
>>
>> to some graphical "server", maybe similar to "ganglia", so I can see possible
>> regressions over the months easier.
>>
>> Is there already such an output plugin available?
>
> We have a ResultsDB[1] plugin[2]. You can either install a ResultsDB
> instance (i.e. [3]) or use that plugin as reference[4] to create your
> own results plugin.

Yep, exactly. I'm not sure what exactly do you need but if you have an existing project that does something like that, Avocado should easily integrate either as a custom plugin, or via results it provides (especially the `json` results contain all necessary information and you can use `whiteboard` to pass performance data).

Regards,
Lukáš