[Avocado-devel] Next (62.0) release schedule

Cleber Rosa crosa at redhat.com
Thu May 31 16:16:01 UTC 2018

Dear Avocado community,

As a general rule, the Avocado project releases new versions every 3-4
weeks.  Lately, because of other work assignments (not directly *on*
Avocado, but pretty much related to it), this release schedule has been
affected.

FIY, we're planning the next release (62.0) on June 11th.

If you have pending PRs, review requests, or anything else you'd like to
see on that release, please act sooner than later.  This is a signal
that you could even reply to this email to get our (maintainers) attention.

Regards!

--
Cleber Rosa
[ Sr Software Engineer - Virtualization Team - Red Hat ]