[Avocado-devel] remote machine detect avocado failed

Kevin Chen chenxlbr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 01:35:08 UTC 2018

Hi Cleber,

I write an bb file for Yocto to build the avocado-framework. Below is
my recipe code:

SRC_URI = "git://github.com/avocado-framework/avocado.git;protocol=https"

# Modify these as desired
#PV = "63.0+git${SRCPV}"
SRCREV = "c6ac5529063018ca6df308f8495c71697747e255"

S = "${WORKDIR}/git"

inherit setuptools

# WARNING: the following rdepends are determined through basic analysis of the
# python sources, and might not be 100% accurate.
RDEPENDS_${PN} += "python-argparse python-codecs python-compression
python-core python-crypt python-datetime python-difflib
python-distutils python-        fcntl python-html python-importlib
python-io python-json python-lang python-logging python-math
python-multiprocessing python-netclient python-pickle
python-pprint python-re python-shell python-sqlite3 python-stringold
python-subprocess python-textutils python-threading python-unittest
python-xml         python-six python-setuptools python-lxml
python-requests python-stevedore "

The c6ac5529063018ca6df308f8495c71697747e255 is the commit id of
version 62. It's failed on 63 version.

--

---
Kevin Chen