[Avocado-devel] remote machine detect avocado failed

Alan Martinovic alan.martinovic at senic.com
Fri Sep 7 09:48:21 UTC 2018

Hey Kevin,
I also don't know much about avocado, but this might be a Yocto related
problem.
Would perhaps suggest you drop the remote feature for now, and as a first
step debug it by logging to the imx6 and checking what state avocado is
there.

It might be throwing exceptions on missing dependencies or something...

Be Well,
Alan