[Avocado-devel] Avocado test report with statistics

Tejas Gadaria refond.gmrt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:09:34 UTC 2019

Hi Cleber, Apologies for delayed response.!

Yes, absolutely, we should brainstorm on this.

I find the second option ("avocado.Test.set_status_info('Info on whatever
happens'),) is more flexible than the first one.

I see one more option (I am not sure, how much complexity is involved to
implement this, yet to study this) :

   1. If test status changes from previous execution to current execution,
   user should be able to see hyperlink `prev` and by clicking on that user
   should be able to access previous execution data (All columns should be
   updated as per previous Run) only for that test case.
      1. Ex. For UID 1, In first execution test was PASS. In next Run if
      same test FAILED (hence status changed), user should be able to
see `prev`
      hyperlink and by clicking on that user should have access that PASS
      test all column status, including debug.log.

Do we have daily discussion or standup or IRC where I can be involved ?

Thanks,
Tejas