[Avocado-devel] Avocado related questions

Junchao Zhang zhangjckimi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 17:47:37 UTC 2019

Hi Lukas,

I am using Kindle which is armv7l. There is no "pip" on this server. What I
did is I directly copy the setuptools package from my x86_64 Ubuntu and
removed all the .pyc files in the package. The setuptools work fine on my
x86_64 server. We want to keep the system clean so probably cannot install
"pip" on the server. Do you have any solution for this situation?

Thanks,
Junchao