[Avocado-devel] Avocado related questions

Junchao Zhang zhangjckimi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 18:38:40 UTC 2019

Hi Lukas,

Here is some update:
I replace the setuptools with a new one and reran "python setup.py
install". I have attached the output below. Everything looks great. But
after the installation, when I execute /mnt/us/avocado/scripts/avocado,
there is still not options for valid subcommands:
[root at kindle scripts]# python avocado run
***
subcommands:
  valid subcommands

  {}                    subcommand help

avocado: error: argument subcommand: invalid choice: 'run' (choose from )

Thanks,
Junchao