[Avocado-devel] Fwd: [avocado-framework/avocado] Welcome to avocado Discussions! (#4356)

Willian Rampazzo wrampazz at redhat.com
Wed Dec 9 14:37:37 UTC 2020

Hello, Avocado community,

We have enabled Discussions on Avocado Framework GitHub Project. Feel free
to ask questions, add suggestions, or comment on an open discussion!

👋 Welcome!

We’re using Discussions as a place to connect with other members of our
community. We hope that you:

   - Ask questions you’re wondering about.
   - Share ideas.
   - Engage with other community members.
   - Welcome others and are open-minded. Remember that this is a community
   we
   build together 💪.