[Avocado-devel] Fwd: [avocado-framework/avocado] Welcome to avocado Discussions! (#4356)

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Wed Dec 9 16:15:40 UTC 2020

On Wed, 2020-12-09 at 09:55 -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:

> Can we have discussions messages e-mailed to us, or is this more like
> "Forum" type of interaction where one has to just keep checking back
> at
> the website periodically in case there is new topics?

Further to this, for a project, there is a Watch option of Custom that
lets you choose among Issues, PRs, Releases, and Discussions.

I'm going to choose Discussions above and see what the UX is like.

I still think an option for a project owner to gate Discussions to an
ML would be useful, so that the community doesn't have to opt-in to not
splintering.  I doubt that option exists though.

Cheers,
b.