[Avocado-devel] Avocado release 75.1: Voyage to the Prehistoric Planet

Cleber Rosa crosa at redhat.com
Tue Jan 21 13:58:37 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

This is yet another Avocado release announcement: 75.1 is now available!

Release Notes
=============

Since we host the release notes alongside our official documentation,
please refer to the following link for the complete information about
this release:

   https://avocado-framework.readthedocs.io/en/75.1/releases/75_1.html

Installing Avocado
==================

Instructions are available in our documentation on how to install
either with packages or from source:

 https://avocado-framework.readthedocs.io/en/75.1/guides/user/chapters/installing.html

Updated RPM packages are available for Fedora 30 and 31 and EL 8
(Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, etc) for Python 3 only.
If you require Python 2 support, the 69.0 LTS series (currently
at version 69.2) should be used.

Also, updated Python source and binary packages are available on PyPI:

 https://pypi.org/project/avocado-framework/

Avocado-VT

We also provide convenience packages for Avocado-VT.  Packages are
offered for Python 2 (to be used with previous Avocado versions, such
as the LTS ones) and Python 3 on Fedora 30 and 31.

Also, updated Python source and binary packages are available on PyPI:

 https://pypi.org/project/avocado-framework-plugins-vt/

Happy hacking and testing!

--
Cleber Rosa
[ Sr Software Engineer - Virtualization Team - Red Hat ]