Alpha Newbie needs help netbooting linux

Stefan van der Eijk stefan at eijk.nu
Thu Apr 1 18:21:46 UTC 2004

>Just as a statistical poll:
>
>1) How many people on this list are interested in seeing Fedora
>   Core for Alpha?

It depends. IMHO a procedure needs to be defined to get alpha related
changes back into the main distro. If this doesn't exist, or you need to
spend a lot of energy lobbying it in, then, based on past experiences
with Mandrake, without fedora giving some commitment to the alpha
platform, it's probably a waste of time.

Same applies to the other questions.