Second IDE port not working on PC164

Damien Dye damiendye at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 20:00:22 UTC 2004

I try cards to find out you can always put it in a pc
the only things you need to ask about is cards you want to boot from
ie scsi cards.

else other cards can be tested by trial and error. oh
and reading information from google, if it works with a pc it is likley
to work on alpha.

to look for the patches out there and use the kernel source from
kernel.org not the compaq versions cos the compaq version does some
strange stuff which effects a lot of my add in cards.