NEW glibc for FC2 on Alpha

George France france at handhelds.org
Wed Aug 18 07:09:00 UTC 2004

The questions that I always want to know when a toolchain has been altered:

	1) was it triple built???
	2) what are the testsuite results???
	3) what ./configure and ./make flags were used???
	4) which kernel headers were used???
	5) have things been properly stress tested???
	6) what patch corrected the issue(s)???

Best Regards,

--George