problem running Tru64 binaries

Block, Kenneth kenneth.block at hp.com
Tue Aug 24 18:44:46 UTC 2004

You need a new version of libcxx.so. One from a C++ compiler from V6.3 or later. You can get the latest version from the following URL, however, this contains a Tru64 saveset. On Linux, unpack the tar, and then CXXREDIST651.kit/CXXREDIST651 is a compressed tar file that contains libcxx.so.

ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/products/c-cxx/tru64/cxx/CXXREDIST651V37.tar.

Good luck. I have no idea if this will work. As for UNH, I do not believe they are supporting Compaq compilers anymore.